Sunday, December 02, 2012

Elegant Dress by Karen Millen

Two thumbs up for this dress!






























I like making jackets although It usually took me a good while to finish one.. For me there's nothing more rewarding than when the sleeves fits the armhole perfectly and the fit when I try it on. This jacket may be a challenge specially because of its interchanging black and grey yarn for the stripe body.. nonetheless, I love every detail and I think the pockets are so cute!






This is such an auspicious dress, hexagon motif that looks like circles afar. In the Philippines we have a tradition to put on new polka dot clothes/dress on New Year's day to get lucky. We got it from Chinese influence because traditionally circle or round motif resembles the coin which symbolizes wealth and prosperity. This dress would come in handy for that occasion.












Still searching and figuring out the pattern for this lovely cardigan.




Isn't this adorable?




No comments:

Post a Comment